Would you like to be one of 50 people to get a free copy of the “IndoctriNation” e-book from iTunes? Keep reading to find out how!
If you haven’t heard about the Indoctrination book, it’s a companion book to the award-winning documentary “IndoctriNation“. This eye-opening book includes:
- An unforgettable introduction by a father who lost his son in the Columbine school massacre — “I put him in a pagan school where they teach there is no God.”
- 12 common reasons people give not to homeschool — and the manageable reality of this educational alternative.
- Revealing, firsthand accounts of Christian educators working in public schools — sharing the struggles they face in a hostile system.
- The classroom anti-Christian ideologies from humanism, Marxism, utopianism, educational psychology, and more confronting students in public schools today.
Look behind the comfortable myths of an educational system actively at work to alter your child’s moral values, worldview, and religious beliefs. Learn the history and philosophy of public school education — and discover it is based on neither Christian nor American values. Explore the biblical principles regarding education — and who is ultimately responsible for our children’s future.
How to get your free e-book
To claim one of the FREE digital copies, participants must be one of the first 50 people to share this post on their personal Twitter and/or Facebook pages. Your post should..
- Tell others that we’re offering 50 FREE digital copies of the book.
- Include a short note about how the IndoctriNation movie impacted you (optional).
- Link back to this post.
After posting, come back here and leave a comment with a link to your shared post.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Download code expires 30 days after distribution. You must have an iPad, iPhone, or iPod Touch to download the e-book.